Marcus Ellis and his partner Chris Langridge are through to the semi-finals of the men’s doubles at the Rio Olympics.
St Albans based Jodie Williams clocked a season’s best time of 22.69 seconds on her Olympic debut to qualify for the women’s 200m semi-finals at Rio 2016 this afternoon (Monday).
The UK’s largest water and wastewater services provider has been busy laying a new pipe at Fontmell Close in St Albans, to replace the one damaged when a sinkhole appeared on October 1 last year.
Young cancer patients at a local hospital are enjoying the use of games consoles in between treatment sessions, after they were donated by kind-hearted pupils at a St Albans secondary school.
Hundreds of civic-minded locals have heeded the call to write their names into St Albans’ history, and help raise the final £1.1 million needed for the city’s new museum and art gallery.
Harpenden Town have had been handed a home draw in the FA Cup first qualifying round – should they produce another giantkilling act.
Great Britain’s women’s hockey team heads into their quarter final clash with Spain at the Rio Olympics full of confidence – after becoming the only nation to secure qualification from the pool stage with a 100 per cent record.
- Outrage as doctors told not to send patients to West Herts Trust hospitals
- Lidl ‘committed’ to building new store in Berkhamsted
- Emmy Award winning film-maker joins fight against Green Belt homes near St Albans
- Jobseekers get a £5.5m skills boost
- St Albans hotel in payout for employee’s breach of contract