The distraught mother of a brave St Albans woman with a rare disorder, who died last year, has had her grief compounded by the burial of her daughter in the wrong place.
Two people were checked over by the ambulance service after a collision which blocked a road in St Albans.
- Southern talks 'constructive' but no resolution reached
- Disney toys recalled over safety concerns
- 'Patients often die earlier because they depend on smoking': Mental health services go smoke-free
- St Albans mother’s grief over burial bungle for her ‘Little Sue’
- Meet the man who beat Beyoncé and Drake to a Number One album