St Albans City youngster Cameron Ferguson has said he still harbours hopes of strutting his stuff at Clarence Park – but for now he is loving life at Cockfosters.
Great Britain’s women secured their place in the quarter-finals of the Olympic hockey tournament with a thrilling 3-2 win over Argentina in Rio.
Ian Allinson was left ‘disappointed and frustrated’ at not getting a last-gasp penalty against Wealdstone.
A dominant 109 run victory over Hemel Hempstead 4ths saw Greenwood Park climb back to the top of Division Eight B.
Great Britain’s women made it two wins from two in the pool stage of the Olympic hockey tournament with a 3-0 win over India in Rio.
Goals from Junior Morias and Louie Theophanous twice gave St Albans City the lead but Wealdstone fought back both times to claim a 2-2 draw at Grosvenor Vale.
- Love Island's winning couple dine at The Yard in Harpenden
- GCSE Results 2016 - Nicholas Breakspear get top marks for third year running
- Death of ‘lonely’ social worker Edmund Echukwu at Radlett swingers party ruled as accident
- Labour councillors slam Barnet's I.T recovery system as council pays more than £160,000 for technical help
- Yoga class aims to help teenagers cope with mental health issues