Aldenham Country Park open day
The Aldenham Country Park open day was great fun as Energy, Ashlyn, John and Ian found out on 2nd April. We all had a great time meeting the many visitors and, of course, Winnie the Pooh. Listeners tuning in for Afternoon Favourites were treated to two hours of live broadcasting from the event and interviews with the organisers and attendees.
- Latest: Window smashed as thieves appear in High Barnet
- Colleges could merge - but what does this mean for students?
- Morrisons launches in-store pumpkin carving lessons for parents
- Natalie Hemming murder: Partner denies murder - but admits to manslaughter and concealing her body
- Tennis legend remembered at all-day celebration