Are GM foods safe to eat? - Friday Focus 20 July
Do we know enough to make an informed decision? Listen to Friday Focus this week at 2.30pm when John Stephenson will be discussing the issue with Professor Maurice Moloney (left) Scientific Director of Rothamsted, Pete Riley (centre) head of GM Freeze who are radically opposed to GM foods and Jill Mills (right) Chair of the Green Party. It could get heated but for sure it will be informative.
- O2 customer data being sold to criminals on dark net, investigation finds
- More than £6,000 raised at annual charity golf day
- Ambulance call-outs surge in Dacorum’s hottest days of 2016
- Five things we won’t miss about the VHS video recorder
- This house in Hemel Hempstead costs the same as a garage in London