Are GM foods safe to eat? - Friday Focus 20 July - LISTEN AGAIN
The discussion has been widely well reviewed so you can Listen Again - or "Listen For The First Time As You Missed It Before"! Professor Maurice Maloney, Research Director at Rothamsted Research Centre (left), Pete Riley, Campaign Director for GM Freeze and Jill Mills, Chair of the local Green Party debate with John the issue of genetically modifying food produce, whether it is safe to eat and alternative methods of improving yield. The link is http://www.radioverulam.com/fridayfocus/latest_interviews.html
- Family and friends take part in skydive in memory of son who died
- WATCH: Have you seen stolen marble gladiator or bronze lion statue?
- St Albans hero who helped catch repeat M&S thief slams company for their response
- St Albans School claims pupils stranded in Brecon Beacons for four hours ‘were not lost’
- Rail commuters are happier - particularly about toilets