Dave Fry of ifancyafryup.com // Ian at the (mini) Olympics!
We spoke to Dave Fry, founder of http://ifancyafryup.co.uk/, which has details of 440+ cafes in the UK and Belgium serving a proper fry up! The idea came about 3 years ago, on a stag do when Dave couldn't find a decent greasy spoon for breakfast. He thought there had to be a better way to find good cafes, and so ifancyafryup.co.uk began! The website shows details of all the cafes open at any time.
So what's the perfect fry up? "Bacon, fried egg (runny), toast, tomatoes, mushrooms and hash browns" Dave replies. And tea - soft drinks just don't cut it!
Dave has an app coming out soon, so you can find your nearest cafe wherever you are - look out for that towards the end of August. In the meantime, check out the website: http://ifancyafryup.co.uk/ or Facebook, facebook.com/ifancyafryup - contribute your favourite cafes!
Ian Rogers also updated us on the Norris Road mini-Olympics, which he was enjoying. They had a sack race, sumo wrestling, 5-a-side football and an obstacle course, although Ian was manning the (free!) raffle stand and hoping to avoid the obstacle course...!
- Southern talks 'constructive' but no resolution reached
- Disney toys recalled over safety concerns
- 'Patients often die earlier because they depend on smoking': Mental health services go smoke-free
- St Albans mother’s grief over burial bungle for her ‘Little Sue’
- Meet the man who beat Beyoncé and Drake to a Number One album