Dave Fry of ifancyafryup.com // Ian at the (mini) Olympics!
We spoke to Dave Fry, founder of http://ifancyafryup.co.uk/, which has details of 440+ cafes in the UK and Belgium serving a proper fry up! The idea came about 3 years ago, on a stag do when Dave couldn't find a decent greasy spoon for breakfast. He thought there had to be a better way to find good cafes, and so ifancyafryup.co.uk began! The website shows details of all the cafes open at any time.
So what's the perfect fry up? "Bacon, fried egg (runny), toast, tomatoes, mushrooms and hash browns" Dave replies. And tea - soft drinks just don't cut it!
Dave has an app coming out soon, so you can find your nearest cafe wherever you are - look out for that towards the end of August. In the meantime, check out the website: http://ifancyafryup.co.uk/ or Facebook, facebook.com/ifancyafryup - contribute your favourite cafes!
Ian Rogers also updated us on the Norris Road mini-Olympics, which he was enjoying. They had a sack race, sumo wrestling, 5-a-side football and an obstacle course, although Ian was manning the (free!) raffle stand and hoping to avoid the obstacle course...!
- FARMING MATTERS: High speed broadband needed for farming families
- Ready meal dinner parties ‘no longer shameful’
- Confusion over alcohol limits as doctors pour scorn on Government’s advice
- Top tips for festival-goers to avoid ticket scams
- A fine balance as Balance Unity takes part in Britain’s Got Talent final