FAITH ALIVE - Malcolm Lane
In Faith Alive this Sunday 5 August Elspeth talks at length to Malcolm Lane between 2pm and 3pm. Malcolm is quite upfront about his cancer, and manages to take a large part in public life. He has over 35 years management experience within the IT and Telecommunications industry and .among many roles, leads the European Tata Corporate Sustainability Group. A member of Thirlmere church, he talks freely of his faith, his work and his cancer - Not to be missed.
In the second half of the programme Elspeth and her guest Rev.Gary Russell of St.Mary's Marshalswick, talk about healing.
- St Albans streets to be free of Potters Bar “stupid, thug” brothers: Crown Court judge
- St Albans fireman convicted after committing sexual act on Tube
- Holocaust survivor's tattoo among items on display at synagogue's history exhibition
- Sixteen year old boy hospitalised after mobile phone stolen in St Albans
- Save yourself £60 with food sense