FAITH ALIVE - Malcolm Lane
In Faith Alive this Sunday 5 August Elspeth talks at length to Malcolm Lane between 2pm and 3pm. Malcolm is quite upfront about his cancer, and manages to take a large part in public life. He has over 35 years management experience within the IT and Telecommunications industry and .among many roles, leads the European Tata Corporate Sustainability Group. A member of Thirlmere church, he talks freely of his faith, his work and his cancer - Not to be missed.
In the second half of the programme Elspeth and her guest Rev.Gary Russell of St.Mary's Marshalswick, talk about healing.
- Southern talks 'constructive' but no resolution reached
- Disney toys recalled over safety concerns
- 'Patients often die earlier because they depend on smoking': Mental health services go smoke-free
- St Albans mother’s grief over burial bungle for her ‘Little Sue’
- Meet the man who beat Beyoncé and Drake to a Number One album