FAITH ALIVE - Malcolm Lane
In Faith Alive this Sunday 5 August Elspeth talks at length to Malcolm Lane between 2pm and 3pm. Malcolm is quite upfront about his cancer, and manages to take a large part in public life. He has over 35 years management experience within the IT and Telecommunications industry and .among many roles, leads the European Tata Corporate Sustainability Group. A member of Thirlmere church, he talks freely of his faith, his work and his cancer - Not to be missed.
In the second half of the programme Elspeth and her guest Rev.Gary Russell of St.Mary's Marshalswick, talk about healing.
- WATCH: Girl, 8, slams Tesco's 'sexist' children's clothing in articulate speech filmed by proud mum
- Several cars damaged in serial scratching
- Best way to make the most of the warm October in Barnet
- Schoolchildren let creativity run wild with help from Vivaldi
- Argos creates more than 10,000 Christmas jobs