How about 'courting' the future? Mark Ballabon joins Ashlyn at 4.15pm
Acclaimed author Mark Ballabon will be sharing insights about how we can ask different questions about our future as a human race.
"All the dramas about 2012, from Mayan prophecies to Armageddons, seem to have left us with a view of the future merely as an extension of the past. This book doesn't start there. The author opens up a vital, new proposition - which is to court the future, to partner it, to create with it. The original essays, illustrations and meditations in the book evoke a future we may not even conceive of yet. " Waterstones.
Meet the author and join in an opening conversation about this important
- Reward for safe return of missing cat
- Coins to cod? Fish and grill restaurant Lussmanns eyes up old HSBC building
- Concern as child abuse ‘jumps by a quarter’ across Herts
- 'We must bring them to justice': MP calls for end to Iran human rights abuse
- Britons spend eight years of their lives on housework