A Kaleidoscope Festival - Welwyn Garden City
The event at the Welwyn Garden City beauty spot featured foods, music, dance, arts and crafts from across the world as well as carnival workshops and a procession.
The annual festival showcases the work and talents of young people in different ways: as artists and performers on the sport, dance and music tages, as volunteers and stewards, as decision-makers and festival committee members. Phil Richards reports on the event in Verulam in the Morning on Tuesday 10 July.
- Southern talks 'constructive' but no resolution reached
- Disney toys recalled over safety concerns
- 'Patients often die earlier because they depend on smoking': Mental health services go smoke-free
- St Albans mother’s grief over burial bungle for her ‘Little Sue’
- Meet the man who beat Beyoncé and Drake to a Number One album