A Kaleidoscope Festival - Welwyn Garden City
The event at the Welwyn Garden City beauty spot featured foods, music, dance, arts and crafts from across the world as well as carnival workshops and a procession.
The annual festival showcases the work and talents of young people in different ways: as artists and performers on the sport, dance and music tages, as volunteers and stewards, as decision-makers and festival committee members. Phil Richards reports on the event in Verulam in the Morning on Tuesday 10 July.
- Looking for an authentic Italian? Look no further than The Yard Neopolitan Pizzeria in Harpenden
- Police investigate frauds at restaurants in Watford and St Albans
- Woman pleads guilty to causing death of motorcyclist
- Images released of fraudulent St Albans waiter
- Thameslink staff to strike next month