A Kaleidoscope Festival - Welwyn Garden City
The event at the Welwyn Garden City beauty spot featured foods, music, dance, arts and crafts from across the world as well as carnival workshops and a procession.
The annual festival showcases the work and talents of young people in different ways: as artists and performers on the sport, dance and music tages, as volunteers and stewards, as decision-makers and festival committee members. Phil Richards reports on the event in Verulam in the Morning on Tuesday 10 July.
- VIDEO: Shocking rise in fatal air gun attacks on cats
- Elstree Studios given planning permission
- Tommee Tippee baby cups withdrawn over child illness fears
- St Albans developer launches website to score hotels according to their disabled accessibility
- Mother ordered to pay back more than half a million pounds