A Kaleidoscope Festival - Welwyn Garden City
The event at the Welwyn Garden City beauty spot featured foods, music, dance, arts and crafts from across the world as well as carnival workshops and a procession.
The annual festival showcases the work and talents of young people in different ways: as artists and performers on the sport, dance and music tages, as volunteers and stewards, as decision-makers and festival committee members. Phil Richards reports on the event in Verulam in the Morning on Tuesday 10 July.
- 13 years for man who befriended families and carers and sexually assaulted their children
- Pop star Nicole Scherzinger performs alongside choir of seriously ill children
- How dogs are really affected by fireworks – and what you can do to help
- Meet lead singer of the positive rock 'n' rollers Penny Mob
- Weather: Mild weekend ahead as clocks go backwards