Solid Gold Music! - 29 September
This week’s programme with Dereck Staines kicks off with the music and the news from 1971, listen out for New World, CCS and Curtis Mayfield between 9am and 10am.
SJH is not with us this week so we have to plug a few holes between 10 and 12, between 10 and 11 there’s a brief biog on the 1970’s outfit White Plains, we have “A Tale Of Woe”, and value discs. For our 11 to 12 slot you will hear a vintage kiddie’s song just after 11 in Kids Corner, Connections, and some musical anniversaries for the 29th September and another brief biog on The Three Degrees just before midday. In to the last hour we have one of those songs that’s Too Good To Be Forgotten, another Tale Of Woe and our 45rpm at 12-15 takes us back to September 1987. SJH will be back next week but this week it’s just you and me between 9am and 1pm.
- Sainsbury's on the lookout for new charity to support
- Deeper probes carried out around St Albans’ sinkhole site
- Notice anything different? - Yes, our websites have changed
- Notice anything different? - Our websites have changed
- St Albans mum’s charity challenge for heart transplant brother’s care in America