In this Podcast Clive & Klaudia ponder the question of whether they would want to live forever if this was an option for them. Medical and genetic advances look like they will enable some people anyway to live far longer than 100 years but would they want to?
Would you want to be able to meet your great, great, great, great grandchildren? And what do you think they would think of you?
They also consider another option being considered of “downloading” your brain and memories into a computer so your descendants will be able to know all about your life. Klaudia doesn’t like this sort of 21st Century technological idea and prefers an old fashioned book or photo album to pass on to her descendants!
- Confessions of a Single Mum
- The Solid Gold Music Show Saturday 23rd June 9am – Midday.
- It’s festival time!
- Festivals Galore!
- Looking for some hot stuff!
- Honor Morrison Interviews Cast & Crew From Breakaway Theatre Company’s Latest Production
- Tourism, the Museum and a Wedding Show
- Festival, Youth Project and Confessions of a Single Mum
- The Solid Gold Music Show Saturday 16th June 9am – Midday.
- The Dragons’ Apprentice Awards 2018 Highlights
- The Generation Gap – International Womens’ Day 2018
- The Generation Gap – Back in Time for Klaudia
- The Generation Gap – Sleep
- The Generation Gap – About diets
- The Generation Gap – Artificial Intelligence
- The Generation Gap – Living on Mars
- The Generation Gap – Redheads and Genetic Engineering
- The Generation Gap – Dragons’ Apprentice Awards Welwyn-Hatfield 2017
- The Generation Gap – Why don’t we write letters any more?