In this Podcast Clive & Klaudia ponder the question of whether they would want to live forever if this was an option for them. Medical and genetic advances look like they will enable some people anyway to live far longer than 100 years but would they want to?
Would you want to be able to meet your great, great, great, great grandchildren? And what do you think they would think of you?
They also consider another option being considered of “downloading” your brain and memories into a computer so your descendants will be able to know all about your life. Klaudia doesn’t like this sort of 21st Century technological idea and prefers an old fashioned book or photo album to pass on to her descendants!
- THE SOLID GOLD MUSIC SHOW
- Community Matters – Probus Club of St Albans
- Youth Theatre and Digital Marketing and Networking
- Dragons Apprentice Awards 2018 Highlights Programme Thursday at 9pm
- Dragons’ Apprentice Awards Highlights
- Phil Richards talks to local life coach John Rushton
- Be inspired by the Mayor’s Pride Environment Champions Finalists
- Days Of Our Lives
- Phil Richards talks to life coach John Rushton
- The Generation Gap – International Womens’ Day 2018
- The Generation Gap – Back in Time for Klaudia
- The Generation Gap – Sleep
- The Generation Gap – About diets
- The Generation Gap – Artificial Intelligence
- The Generation Gap – Living on Mars
- The Generation Gap – Redheads and Genetic Engineering
- The Generation Gap – Dragons’ Apprentice Awards Welwyn-Hatfield 2017
- The Generation Gap – Why don’t we write letters any more?
- The Generation Gap Christmas Special