Severe traffic delays and flooding to roads around St Albans and London Colney did not result in a club fine for Arsenal footballers, who arrived late for training as a result this morning (Friday).
Drivers travelling on the anticlockwise M25 near St Albans are advised that the main carriageway is now fully open at Junction 21A.
- Police officer dismissed for drunk, violent conduct
- Mother ‘covered up death of baby boy and buried his remains in her garden’
- Five people wanted over shoplifting of meat, alcohol and clothes
- Record-breaking fine for landlord who rented out sub-standard flats
- Reluctant saxophonist now part of Ronnie Scott's All Stars