Berkhamsted HP4 1NS
We turn 40 this year – help us celebrate!
We want to make this year’s Garden Party bigger and better than ever before. We would love for you to tell your friends, families, colleagues, neighbours and bring them along too…
• A great opportunity to enjoy the spectacular gardens at Ashridge House and a fun-filled afternoon for all the family in support of your local Hospice.
•A wide variety of quality stalls selling jewellery, accessories, plants, preserves, cakes and crafts plus the ever popular tombola, raffle and Guess The Weight of The Cake and Name the Bear competition.
• Live music throughout the afternoon from the Jolly Jazzers and The D’ukes of Ashridge
Food and Drink
• A fabulous choice of refreshments including BBQ, paella & pizzas, cream teas and homemade cakes, local beer and refreshing Pimms, plus ice cream from Scoops of Berkhamsted.
• Children’s area with pony rides, face painting, Punch and Judy, craft activities, bouncy castle and slide and more!
There really is something for everyone, be sure to bring the whole family!
– Advance Tickets are available online and also from our shops and Hospice reception
– £5 per person (standard entry on the day is £7)
– Entry for children under 16 is free and a ticket is not required.