Phil Richards interviews Claire McParland from Stowe Family Law on divorce and family law matters. Here are the questions:
- My boyfriend and I want to get married. We are both 17 years old – are we to young to marry legally?
- Do I have to show my divorce papers to the registrar if I want to marry again?
- I am in a civil partnership that I now want to leave. How can I dissolve the partnership? Do I have to go through a divorce?
- I have agreed to a divorce my wife. Who will be responsible for paying our debts?
- My husband wants a quick divorce and has presented me with an agreement to sign and says he will look after everything. Should I get legal advice and have a solicitor look over this agreement?