The Parsons Knows Local Music sponsored by 3Ms Music Local Music

Hosted by the ‘Queen’ of Local Music Denise Parsons.

Every week we celebrate our local music scene with new music, old favorites, news, up to date gig information & much much more! We even have artists performing live in the studio most weeks too!

Monday evenings from 7-9pm Radio Verulam is the only place to find out all about the music that’s right here on your doorstep.

Schedule

Monday7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Hosted by : Denise Parsons

Listen Again Hollywood bound with Phoenix O’Neill
Listen Again Crawling on The Floor with Dan Thomas!
Listen Again Last show for 2018!
Listen Again Kick Pistol loaded & ready for 2019
Listen Again Kick Pistol & The Papersnakes bundle into Studio B!
News Local musicians & 3MS Music release a charity single for Dementia UK
Listen Again Dreaming of #Love with Starseedz
Listen Again Ska’d for Christmas – Kevee Lynch

Big thanks to @DodoBones for saving me a #GoodyBag from their #AlbumLaunch of #Four last week. It's safe to say that I'm enjoying it...& that I'm fully #Branded 😆
#LocalMusic #StAlbans

Get yourself to #stalbansmarket today for some tasty #vegan treats + in #VintryGardens all week! @VeganTreatsUK #shoplocal
@StTastes

Load More...

21 hours ago

The Parsons Knows

Out today!First in a series of singles releases by ThePapersnakes, "On My Own" is a dark little journey into the issue of loneliness, punctuated by a little of the ban... ... See MoreSee Less

Video image

1 week ago

The Parsons Knows

The Parsons Knows
... See MoreSee Less

1 week ago

The Parsons Knows

Today would have been my Dad’s birthday. It was the reason Sko-mads came about. I wrote this song straight after he passed away. My friends told me to record it. This is how the band came about, I was driven to write and record an album, this song gets me emotional every time I sing it. Sko-mads to me will always be about my Dad. For 2 1/2 years I’ve been totally focused on this project, hey I post here almost daily! The reward for me it’s been played all over the globe, a little bit of my Dad everywhere. We’ve done a fair few fundraisers which would have pleased him, got a record deal and met many wonderful people. Dad Sko-mads was for you and the picture was for me to remember the times we had Kevee ... See MoreSee Less

Load more

You might also be interested in

West Herts Drivetime